1. As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
2. I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
5. I promise to inform my coach if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.
6. I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change. I understand that if I am not satisfied with my progress during this time and wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I may do so at any time up 48 hours before the following session
7. If I need to re-arrange any appointments, I will give at least 48 hours notice. I understand that if I fail to give 48 hours notice, my coach will be within his/her rights to charge for that session.
8. I understand that block booked sessions are to be paid for in advance unless a payment plan has been arranged.
9. I understand that the coach may cease a coaching session if they have grounds to believe you are under the influence of a substance.
10. Contact made with the allocated coach should be made within the times agreed.
11. Information disclosed within the sessions will remain confidential unless there is a concern of self harm or danger to others which would lead to acts of criminality.